|Home||» Products||» Superplasticizer Admixture||» Superplasticizer Admixture|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Sample orders accepted
- Unit of Measure
- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
- Ph Level
- Room Temperature
- Brown Powder
- Shelf Life
- 1 Years
- CAS No
- with the inherent special smell
- 91% min.
- Molecular Formula
- HS Code
- SNF produces concrete with extremely workable characteristics referred to as high slump. SNF also allows concrete to be produced with very low water/cement ratios at low or normal slumps. SNF is ideal for use in pre stress, precast, bridge deck or any concrete where it is desired to keep the water/cement ratio to a minimum and still achieve the degree of workability necessary to provide easy placement and consolidation. SNF will also fluidize concrete, making it ideal for tremie concreting or other applications where high slumps are desired. SNF is compatible with Portland Cement, Normal Portland cement, Portland Slag Cement, Fly-ash Cement, Portland Pozzolanic Cement, etc.
- Visual Appearance: Light brown powder. Non-poisonous, odorless, non-flammable and non-corrosive to steel bars. Remarkable Plasticity: As a condition of blending where amount of cement and collapsibility are fixed aforehand, mixing water can be decreased by 10-30% when it is mixed with reinforced concrete at 0.3-1.5%. Improve miscibility of concrete amalgamator with water and collapsibility as well. As a condition of equivalent blending, collapsibility can be increased.
- Physical Form
Superplasticizer Admixture - PNS
Properties, Features & Characteristics
The main ingredient of this product is Î² -naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde condensate. It is a high-purity product with stable physical and chemical properties.
Appearance: light brown powder & dark brown liquid. The sodium sulfate content is within 5% and almost no chloride exists.
The water reduction of this product is around 17% and about 10-16% of cement can be reserved at the addition rate of 0.75% (for powder) by the total weight of cementing materials.
The product is non-toxic, odorless, non-flammable and non-corrosive to steel bars.
The product has the properties of high dispersion, low air content, non-air-entraining, high-range water reducing and early-strength improving. It is widely used in pre-cast & ready-mixed concrete, armored concrete and pre-stressed reinforced concrete for large construction projects such as dam and port construction, road building and dwelling house erection etc.
Low chloride feature makes it impossible to corrode steel bars underlying concrete. The suitability of the material has been proved by its usage on reinforced and pre-stressed concrete. It is in particular suitable to improve the fluidity of the concrete and increase the durability such as impermeability, carbonation resistance and frost resistance. Therefore it improves the workability of the concrete and makes the concrete easy for pumping and compacting. It can be applied to national key projects bearing good durability and long-term stability.
It is compatible with Portland cement, normal Portland cement, Portland slag cement, fly-ash cement and Portland Pozzolanic cement etc. And it is also compatible with other admixtures, such as air-entraining agent, retarder.
The suitable temperature for application of this product ranges from -5 to 45â„ƒ.
The suitable dosage for powder ranges from 0.5 % to 1.2% in line with strength grade and scope of applications. The recommended blend dosage for powder is 0.75% by the total weight of cementitious materials and it also can be increased to 0.9% for early-strength concrete. And the suitable blend dosage for liquid ranges from 1.2 % to 2.8%. The recommended blend dosage for liquid is 1.75% by the total weight of cementitious materials and it also can be increased to 1.9% for early-strength concrete. Of course, users can determine the optimal dosage according to the adaptability of the product and cement.
- FOB Port
- QINGDAO, CHINA
- Supply Ability
- 900000 metric tons Per Year
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- 25KGS/WOVEN BAG; 25KGS/KRAFT PAPER BAG; 650KGS/JUMBO BAG
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- ISO 9000 ISO14000