We are ISO 9001:2008 certified firm, engaged in offering an optimum quality Sodium Gluconate such as sodium gluconate powder and gluconic acid sodium. This product is formulated using quality approved chemical compounds and pioneering techniques by adroit professionals. Offered product finds its application in various industries such as textile, printing and cement as a cleaning agent. In addition, this Sodium Gluconate can be purchased from us at most economical rates.
What is Sodium Gluconate
A sodium salt of Gluconic Acid, Sodium Gluconate is the outcome of fermentation of glucose. It is a white to tan in color, with granular to fine appearance, a crystalline powder which is highly soluble in water. Sodium Gluconate is a non toxic, non corrosive as well as and resistant to reduction and oxidation even at high temperatures. Besides, it is highly biodegradable (98% after 2 days).
- Cleaners and Detergents Formulations, Industrial Detergents: Cleaning Of Industrial Equipment, Bottle Cleaning.
- Concrete and Plaster Admixtures as Both Retardant and Plasticizer, Reduction of Water Content to the Mixture.
- Sodium Gluconate Is basically considered as An Effective Sequestrant For Iron, Calcium, Aluminum, Magnesium, Copper and Manganese In strong Alkaline Conditions.
- Sodium Gluconate Is used In the Cleaning and Degreasing of Fibers, Sequestrant In Textile Industry, for Metal Cations Which Can Have an adverse Effect on Dyeing.
- Treatment of Metallic Surfaces, Metal Degreasing, Aluminum Etching so as To minimize The Precipitation of Aluminum Hydroxide.
- When combined with Edta In A 50/50 Ratio, Sodium Gluconate is used for cleaning The Ultra-Filtration Membranes In The Dairy Industry.
- It is also a Corrosion Inhibitor for Ferrous Metal in Alkaline Media as well as Glycols Solutions.
- It is also a Softener in Water Treatment.
- It also assist with The Removal Of Concrete Deposits.
- It is used as a cleaning agent for glass bottles
- It is used as a water quality stabilizer for its excellent inhibiting capacity towards scales.
- It can be used as food additives.
- It can be used as surface cleaning agent of metals
- It can also be used as water reducing agent as well as retarder in the building and construction industry.