has an important role in intensifying strength of concrete admixture. The specific constitution of this acid assists in increasing the plasticity of concrete by holding the concretes' setting time. In textile industry, it plays the role greenchelating dispersant that merits special mention. Additionally, in petrochemical industry, it is used in assorted water cooling machines. Utilized as a water stabilizer, it has excellent corrosion as well as scale effect. Also, it is widely utilized in water stabilizer, such as low pressure boiler, engine cooling water system treatment chemicals and petrochemical business cycle cooling water system. The Gluconic Acid
has no impurities or some toxic elements and ensure high effectiveness.
- Appearance: White or yellow crystalline granule or powder
- Assay: 98.0%
- Reducing Substance: 0.5%
- Solubility: Easy solublity in water
- Standard: Industry grade
- CAS No.: 527-07-1
- Loss on dry: 0.5%
- Molecular formula: C6H11 Na O7
- Molecular weight: 218.14
- PH: 6.2 - 7.8
- Chinese alias: D- sodium gluconate
- English name: Sodium salt, Gluconic acid
- Sulfate: 0.05%
- Whiteness: 55/75
- Utilized as a cement admixture, it can add a certain amount of sodium gluconate that will assist in increasing the strength as well as plasticity of concrete.
- Functional as high-quality glass special cleaning agent as well as steel surface cleaners.
- Capable to bring forward more than 10 times of solidifying time for fresh concrete.
- Can hold out the malleability of concrete, without making effect on its fastness, as demanded.