Product Code : SNF-013
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Sample orders accepted
- Unit of Measure
- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
- Room Temperature
- Molecular Formula
- Visual Appearance: Light brown powder. Non-poisonous, odorless, non-flammable and non-corrosive to steel bars.
Remarkable Plasticity: As a condition of blending where amount of cement and collapsibility are fixed aforehand, mixing water can be decreased by 10-30% when it is mixed with reinforced concrete at 0.3-1.5%.
Improve miscibility of concrete amalgamator with water and collapsibility as well. As a condition of equivalent blending, collapsibility can be increased.
- 91% min.
- Physical Form
- Shelf Life
- 1 Years
- with the inherent special smell
- CAS No
- HS Code
- SNF produces concrete with extremely workable characteristics referred to as high slump.
SNF also allows concrete to be produced with very low water/cement ratios at low or normal slumps.
SNF is ideal for use in pre stress, precast, bridge deck or any concrete where it is desired to keep the water/cement ratio to a minimum and still achieve the degree of workability necessary to provide easy placement and consolidation.
SNF will also fluidize concrete, making it ideal for tremie concreting or other applications where high slumps are desired.
SNF is compatible with Portland Cement, Normal Portland cement, Portland Slag Cement, Fly-ash Cement, Portland Pozzolanic Cement, etc.
- Ph Level
- Brown Powder
Naphthalene Superplasticizer - NSF
Naphthalene Superplasticizer poly naphthalene sulfonate PNS/SNF/NSF/FDN Different grades of 5% 10% 18% sodium sulfate
SNF-A is a high range water reducer and high concentration naphthalene-based super plasticizer, also named Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde Condensate (NSF), SNF, PNS and FDN etc.
SNF-A (Na2SO4â‰¤5%) contains no chloride and is non-corrosive to steel bars, non-poisonous, odorless, and non-flammable. Thus, it meets the requirements of chemical admixture specifications for concrete, complying with ASTM C 494, Type F. ASTM C 1017, GB8076-2008 and GB50119-2003 etc.
SNF-A has no retarding and no air-introducing. It is characterized as good super plasticing performance, high water-reducing rate and high strength with low dosage. It has no chloride, low alkali content, low sulphonate and high purity. This product is easy to use and can be widely used in different concretes.
YL-SNF-A can be applied to make flowing, strong or steam-curing concrete. The minimum working temperature can be as low as zero centigrade degree. In steam curing, concrete with superplasticizer has to be strong enough before heating. The steam curing specification has to be pre-tested. It is particularly used as base material for compound admixtures.
It can prevent from the alkali-aggregate reaction because of the biggish alkali reactivity of aggregate or the alkali-aggregate reaction in the moist environment.
- High water-reducing rate: SNF-A can reduce water 20-30%. It has features of superplasticizer, effectively increases concrete fluidity and reduces water penetration and segregation and improves the encapsulation force of the concrete with reinforcing steel bar.
- Strengthening: Given the same amount of cement and slump requirement, this product with the dosage 0.5-1.2% can increase the concrete early strength and reinforced effect by 50-100%, 40-70%, 25-60% and 20-60% on day 1, 3, 7, and 28 respectively.
- High applicability: It can be used in variety of cement and is compatible with other admixtures.
- Low sodium Sulfate content: The aqueous solution has no crystals in winter, which can avoid pipeline congestions when being used. It is suitable for automatic working.
- Effective durability: It can modify the structure of concrete and increase the property of anti-seepage, anti-freezing, and carbonization.
- Easy to use: It can be added directly or used after dissolved in water, and also can be used for different working condition and concrete mixer.
- FOB Port
- QINGDAO, CHINA
- Payment Terms
- Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 900000 metric tons Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- 25KGS/WOVEN BAG;
25KGS/KRAFT PAPER BAG;
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- ISO 9000